Emoting Fearlessly: A Theatrical Workshop led by Prasanna Hambarde
| August 22 to 26, 2022 | Time- 9:00 am to 12:00 am |
About the Workshop—
It is a practice-based workshop where one will be able to explore different dimensions of emotions under the umbrella of ‘NAVRASA’ (Nine emotions). The workshop impacts on different levels – physiological, emotional, and spiritual.
In English and Hindi
* Those who wish to take a closer look into the practical aspects and techniques of breathing. Aimed at familiarising participants with the breathing patterns, which will further lead to understanding emotions in a better way.
* Those who struggle with experiencing their full range of emotions.
* Those who wish to explore the heightened state of emotions.
* Those who can easily get overwhelmed and find it difficult to handle their emotions
* This workshop will allow delving into a different range of emotions to its fullest potential.
* This work will help to build a new perspective and awareness of your own and others’ emotions.
* It will help to understand the nature of transitory emotions practically.
About the Workshop Facilitator: Prasanna Hambarde is an actor, acting trainer who has done his formal theatre training at the National School of Drama, New Delhi. His area of work is surrounded by subjects such as voice & speech, psychophysical acting, posture & movement awareness, and relaxation.
This workshop demands rigorous physical engagement
-Wear loose and comfortable clothes for the session
-Bring a yoga mat, water bottle, and napkin
*Maximum number of Participants- 15
*Age group- 18+
*Registration fee – Rs.1000.
For more information and booking (food,accommodation,registration and payment) contact: email@example.com
For the workshop related query contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp- +91-9970837788.